While applying for a business visa one should keep in mind that they are not the citizens of the nation, and if one needs an extension of the stay then he needs to apply for the same.
If you are working as an employee and got an opportunity to visit the USA on behalf of the company, then you will be given the US visa for company employee which is basically L-1 Visa.

For details visit website - https://immigrationlawyerfl.com/‚Äč

comments (0)

45 more from Carokinsellaireland