When an autopsy has already been performed by the coroner or medical examiner, or an autopsy has been performed in a hospital, or when a loved one has been buried, families and/or attorneys may request a re-examination or re-autopsy to obtain a second independent opinion. This second independent autopsy service can be provided through 1-800-Autopsy.

comments (0)

La Crescenta , United States

18 more from 1800autopsy