How do I Qualify to Own an Emotional Support Animal in California?

That's simple! To qualify for all of the benefits of emotional support animal protection, a California pet owner only needs to obtain an ESA letter from a licensed medical professional in the state. Most doctors are happy to help their patients with this because the companionship of dogs, cats, and other animals is an excellent non-pharmaceutical treatment for many conditions.

Read more:

comments (0)

5 more from yraclark