What is Iberia Cancellation Policy?
Customers who are planning to cancel their Iberia flight booking must go through the underlying Iberia flight cancellation guidelines:
1. Any passenger who has booked a flight with Iberia airlines, whether through an online or an offline mode, can cancel the flight.
2. However, if you have made your reservation with Iberia Airways via a travel agent, you need to get back to the same agent for cancellation. And Iberia airlines is not responsible for the same.
3. If you are cabling the flight within 24 hours of flight booking, you will get a full refund without any deductions.
4. Also, for a 24 hours cancellation policy, the customers need to ensure that they have at least seven days or a week’s time from the departure date of the flight.
5. Now, depending on the type of fare, the customers will have to pay the Iberia airlines flight cancellation fee if they fail to withdraw their booking within 24 hours of flight booking.
The above-mentioned points are a few guidelines on the Iberia Cancellation Policy of Iberia airlines. To know more about it read the full Blog, Visit :- https://cancellationflights.com/iberia-cancellation-policy/
Source :- https://www.zupyak.com/p/3386864/t/what-are-the-iberia-airlines-policies-to-cancel-the-flight
RobertSmith50 , United States