The present require of Software test automation services have become complex. A Software structure that expand to different platforms, communication layers, devices and domain set of functionality and security needs have made manual testing insufficient to test all nodes of Software functionality and execution. A true automation strategy should reach the risky areas of the Software, both seen and unseen, and discover defects or variation. Not only the functionality that can be tested through user network, but the backend the strength of Software structure, must be tested through automation that does not depend upon user interface.
Software test automation services provide the perfect solution to businesses by increase the speed, reliability and cost-benefit of the testing process. Many businesses are taking into it a valuable strategy, as it improves test coverage, reduces time to market, and increases quality and productivity.
With confirm hug expertise in providing robust, efficient and reliable test automation solutions over commercial and open source technologies and different application types, OnDemand QA offers both Test Automation Consulting, which involves end-end Test Automation services right from inventing to deployment and Software Test Automation Service Maintenance, which require maintenance of Automation Tests to achieve require results.
If you are searching to engage test automation experts for your testing project or want to services automated testing projects on an ongoing basis by having and made large offshore software testing team, get in touch with OnDemand QA today.
Software Test automation Services is right step regarding solving these problems. However, it continuously faces questions that include the following:
• Low quality of existing automation scripts causing failures and additional overhead
• Impotence in defining automation scope exactly, leading to creation of automation packs with minimal ROI
• Selection of improper automation tool leading to equivalent of the selected tool
• Impotence in incorporating automation early in the test lifecycle leading to minimum awareness of automation benefits
• High maintenance cost due to pre-specification, application changes and change in test data