You may qualify for a marriage-based green card if you are married to a U.S. citizen. If you are looking forward to living and working freely in the United States with your spouse there are two ways to apply for a green card. First, you can go for a spousal green card completely from within the United States itself. Read more -


comments (0)

18 more from rahimhassanally