Swarit Advisors deals in FFMC License or Full-Fledged Money Changer License, which is issued by the Reserve Bank of India under Section 10 of the Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999. FFMC License should be renewed each year by filing an application to the RBI.

For more details, log on to - https://swaritadvisors.com/ffmc-license

comments (0)

0 more from lakshey1enterslice