Tier 2 ICT visa replaced by the Senior or Specialist Worker Visa

The Intra Company Transfer Visa has been replaced by the UK Senior or Specialist Worker visa. If you are currently in the UK on an Intra Company Transfer Visa, when extending your visa, you will automatically switch to a Senior or Specialist Worker visa. You can also switch to a different category like the UK Skilled Worker visa, Global Business Mobility visas and more.

For more detailed information click here - https://smartmove2uk.com/tier-2-ict-visa-replaced-by-the-senior-or-specialist-worker-visa/

comments (0)

1 more from TheSmartMove2UK