If you are looking for an easy way to cancel Mcafee security antivirus, you have come to the right place.
1. Go to Control Panel > Switch To Classic View
2. Double-click on Services and Applications > Services
3. Look for McAfee Security Center in the list and stop it by pressing Stop Service button.
4. Close Control Panel window and follow these steps again until all services are stopped (McAfee Security Center, McAfee Network Agent Service, etc).
5. Remove McAfee antivirus program from your computer. You can use the McAfee removal tool or uninstall the program manually by following these steps:
Open the Control Panel, double-click on “Programs” and then double-click on “Programs and Features”
In the list find all McAfee products and click “Uninstall/Change” button (you will be promoted for confirmation, do it)
When installed software is removed/changed, you will see a short list of programs that were uninstalled. Confirm removal by clicking “Yes” button.
Now you can close Control Panel window.
McAfee removal tool works best in removing McAfee products from computers infected by the virus. If your computer is clean, then you can use it on any other computers in the network or at home too.
If you have any questions about this guide, please let me know in the comments below.
Click the link to return to Jamie's Homepage
Feedback Form For Jamie's Article - Click Here.
Free Online Games - Click Here (FREE!).
FREE Antivirus Software - Click Here.
The Art Of Understanding Reviews & User Ratings - Click Here.
It took me several days to find a good one, and I have found it. This antivirus uninstall tool is very effective and easy to use compared to other similar products I have tried. It's also more effective than many paid tools I have tried before, so you can cancel McAfee security in as few as two clicks! Of course this tool works best if you are running Windows 7, 8 or 10 and not older versions of Windows (XP, etc).