Everything you should know about the Delta Cancellation Policy
Although customers have the potential to cancel the flights anytime before departure. But they must know the Delta Cancellation Policy mentioned below when it's about healthy cancellation.
1. First and foremost, 24 hours of booking is the risk-free or restricted duration to cancel the flights.
2. Secondly, one must cancel the flights within the restricted hours and avoid cancellation fees.
3. The cancellation is deducted from the refundable ticket.
4. Non-refundable ticket holders must pay the extra on canceling the flight after the limited hours.
5. The Cancellation fees rise as per the passing hours of booking.
To know more about it read the full Blog. Visit :- https://cancellationflights.com/delta-cancellation-policy/
Source :- https://robertsmith5454.livejournal.com/1327.html
RobertSmith50 , United States