How to Increase Your Preschool Enrollment?
A preschool is a place for growth and enrichment for toddlers. For parents, it's so much more than that, so they're struggling with finding a good-enough preschool to help nurture their child. While, a preschool will try every trick in the book increasing child care enrollment, but sometimes still fails to find the answer. Among various ways to increase enrollment in preschool, here are our 7 best tips that have to been tried and tested by many preschools.
Ways to Increase Enrollment in Preschool
1. Marketing is one of the first key points in increasing preschool enrollment. Before actually walking into a school, parents like to know as much as they can about it. This makes both marketing and marketing well highly important. The need for spreading the word means that obtaining a social media presence and a website are obviously vital. Using social media in this instance can be a powerful tool for gathering information and building the trust of the public. Some childcare apps like CloudBB enable accurate marketing delivery to make it possible to improve your enrollment potential.
2. Utilize the community in which you have decided to open your preschool. Each community is different and is in need of different types of providers. The differences could be in programs, languages, or hours of operation. Therefore, communities are always regarded as a good place to start with spreading word of mouth. You can also tailor your institution to what they need, therefore, helping in bringing more students to the door. Providing the closest community with as much information about the school as possible is also an effective way to attract more potential customers.
3. Choosing a certain niche for the programs that are offered can be a very powerful tool. Try to create specific programs. For example, taking only certain ages or allowing drop-ins are both great ways to increase enrollment in preschool. People are more likely to be drawn into a particular program or school when they feel that someone is great at one thing rather than good at many things.
4. Quality staff who will be teaching and taking care of children throughout the day is extremely important in putting how to increase enrollment in preschool into practice. Once parents are aware of the school management through various marketing tactics, they need to know that the staff they will be entrusting their children will treat them with love and respect. Any slip in the personnel value could cause parents to start leaving instead, and as mentioned, word of mouth is a very powerful tool for any business, especially a school that is taking care of the most precious gift, children.
5. Open communication with parents may not have a direct effect on your enrollment numbers at the very beginning, but it can have an unthinkably great impact on parent satisfaction, which can lead to more referrals down the road. When it comes to finding ways to increase enrollment in preschool, parents can have a strong opinion on how often they are able to communicate with the school and how easy it can be. Attempting to communicate during drop off and pick-ups for children is not always the best time to have a discussion with a teacher, and parents appreciate being able to contact the teacher with any concerns they may have in a timely and easy fashion. Fortunately, childcare management software like CloudBB helps you engage your families with digital photos and updates of their child while allowing you to better manage your preschool classroom, record activities, track student progress, etc.
6. Offer competitive plans for your programs, though do not undervalue. Pricing will require some researches to be performed to ensure that the community you are marketing to is able to pay the prices that are set for the program. Though, of course, like any other learning institution, a preschool will be in need of funds. It would be much more appreciated if a preschool will off prices that the wider community can pay as opposed to just a select few.
7. Adopting the CloudBB Preschool Enrollment Software can help you put tips into action. This is a wonderful program that answers the question of how to increase enrollment in preschool, or rather any school. The software offers the school ways in which to work on their marketing, communication and programs.
The software has the ability to analyze website visitors and track them until they have enrolled, assisting in conversion numbers. The CloudBB online registration system provides a seamless way for parents to enroll their children through a custom enrollment form as well as a parent interface that allows them to view the class listing, for example. CloudBB also assists in optimizing marketing potential via planning an open house, creating promotion campaigns through various channels, ROI analysis, and tracking of potential enrollment just to name a few. CloudBB works as a hub within the school as well as between the parents and the school concerning every aspect of the child's preschool career. It makes the experience smooth for both school and parent.
Just as many other businesses, growing a preschool and its enrollment requires work and sacrifice, though the various points mentioned above are a great place to start in the effort of maintaining that growth. The question for how to increase enrollment in preschool is one that many preschools have asked and will most likely continue to do so until they are able to find that one thing that will work the best for them. Last but not least, it is wise to invest in CloudBB software which can simplify the process and become a comprehensive tool to use from the first step of enrollment, all the way to the last step of a child's preschool career.
How to Build Child Care Enrollment Forms
Top 5 Tips on Preschool Classroom Management